Ingersoll Rand 301B Right Angle Die Grinder 1/4in 21000RPM 90 Degree Head
Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere! Wherever space is tight the right-angle configuration provides easy access.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.
- Air Consumption (avg): 6cfm
- Free Speed (rpm): 21,000rpm
- Approx. shipping weight: 0.7kg (Tool Weight 0.46kg)
We Also Recommend
Ingersoll Rand 301B32MK: 2" & 3" Mini Air Die Grinder Kit, Surface Prep