Borum CH18N Bench Drill 16Speed 1HP
The Borum Industrial Drill Press delivers precision and power—and is designed to handle the demands of a professional workshop environment. With a powerful long-life industrial quality 1 HP motor (that's fully enclosed in a durable metal hood) double-wide spindle bearings and a precision spindle, this is one very reliable drilling machine.
Equipped with 16 drilling speeds from 200 to 3,160rpm and a 20mm drilling capacity this robust and user-friendly drill press is ideal for a busy maintenance workshop or small production factory.
Perfect for fabricators looking for a drill press that's rugged enough to handle the demands of light and medium duty production work and accurate enough to consistently deliver precise results.
- Low-noise belt drive with cast iron balanced pulleys ensures low maintenance and quiet operation
- Safety ON-OFF switch fitted with a dust cover and positive action push buttons plus a large (Red) self locking "Emergency Stop" hinge cover
- Precision spindle bearing for long life and high accuracy
- Table control via hand crank and gear rack is robust with high load capacity
- Long quill stroke with easy to adjust depth stop at the capstan handle
- Thick-walled, precision-ground column for extra rigidity
- Powerful long-life commercial drive motor provides high reliability even at continuous loads
- Ground set-up areas on table and base plate
- Solid rotating work table with diagonal clamping slots
- Full range of Spare Parts available in Australia!
- Motor: 240V 1HP
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speeds: 200-3160rpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 20mm
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Chuck: 16mm
- Maximum Spindle Stroke: 82mm
- Swing: 430mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Table: 460mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Base: 638mm
- Diameter of Column: 80mm
- Diameter of Table: 350mm
- Size of Base: 440x270mm
- Overall Height: 1085mm
- Weight: 87kg
- Carton: 1390 x 530 x 260mm
We Also Recommend
Dogbox RCWL4AS RECHARGEABLE WORK LIGHT WITHSOLAR, 3WAY HANDLE & P’BANK