PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 200L 70644251EU
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 200L
With today’s smaller, more compact modern engines running hotter than ever, and congested stop/start traffic increasing operating temperatures further, the conditions couldn’t be more challenging and hostile for an oil. To achieve maximum thermal efficiency, engines need to stay cool in the face of aggressive heat.
Description and Applications
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is a fully synthetic lubricant formulated with °CoolTech™ technology that effectively controls the heat, resisting oxidation and preventing oil degradation and deposit build up, to protect parts and maintain engine efficiency for the full drain interval. PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is formulated with environmentally friendly lubricant technology to be suitable for maintaining high efficiency of the exhaust gas after treatment systems and fuel economy. PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is especially designed for passenger cars using direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines and diesel engines such as Mercedes Benz and VW (please refer to the owner’s manual). It is also suitable for SUVs, light vans and vehicles, running on biofuels and equipped with after treatment exhaust system and emission control devices such as diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters; fuel injectors, multi-valves or turbochargers operating under severe conditions. Thanks to our experience in Motorsports, powering the most efficient hybrid engine, we developed PETRONAS Syntium, a complete range of lubricants, to help drivers to maximize every drop of energy.
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is engineered with CoolTech™ technology to control the damaging heat, providing enhanced performance and protection through:
• Exceptional protection against oil thickening caused by the oxidation of the lubricant accelerated by the use of biodiesel fuel. Thanks to its strong oil chains, which helps to maintain stable performance and maximize the efficiency of your engine for the entire drain interval.
• Outstanding resistance to engine sludge formation caused by oil degradation. Effectively controls the formation of sludge throughout the engine, ensuring every part of the engine performs at its maximum efficiency, maximizing power conversion and lowering emissions.
• Outstanding lubrication capability to protect against abnormal wear in the valvetrain and cylinder wall, providing vital defense against engine damage that leads to deterioration in engine performance and increase in emissions.
• Outstanding control of damaging heat to prevent turbocharger and piston deposits, which extends the life of your engine parts, maximizing engine efficiency and delivering maximum performance for longer
• Outstanding piston cleanliness performance by effectively controlling the increase in piston temperature caused by combustion leading to longer engine life and maximizing power output and fuel efficiency
Approvals, Specifications and Recommendations Specifications:
• API SN • ACEA C2, C3 Approvals:
• MB-Approval 229.51, MB-Approval 229.52
• VW 505.00 / 505.01 www.pli-petronas.com
• BMW Longlife-04
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check for recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your specific vehicle
Please note: due to the exceptionally large size and weight of oil drums, deliveries can only be made to a business address with a forklift available to unload the delivery truck. This is a requirement by freight carriers and out of our control. Any orders otherwise placed to a private address, or one without a forklift, may incur additional specialised freight charges and/or a futile delivery charge.
Please contact us via phone or online chat portal prior to completing your purchase to discuss and confirm whether you will be able to take delivery on your end when the order arrives.