Red Label RLLDWB Work Bench Light Duty
WORK BENCH LIGHT DUTY
- Brand: Red Label Economy
The economy Red Label Light Duty Work Bench is a multi-purpose workbench with plenty of storage space including a peg board, two drawers, and top and bottom shelves. Durable steel construction with composite wood table top. NOTE: Pegboard Hooks are not included.
- Steel construction with durable enamel finish
- Full width peg board for organised tool storage
- Two sliding drawers
- Upper and lower storage shelves
- Working Load Capacity: 233kg
- Table top thickness: 15mm
- Working height (floor to bench top): 905mm
- Dimensions: 1560(H) x 600(D) x 1200(W) mm
- Weight: 37kg
Red Label 12 Month Limited Warranty
In this warranty:
We means TQB Brands Pty Ltd;
You means the consumer of the Goods within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law
Place of Purchase means the authorised retailer, distributor or wholesaler that sold you the Goods in Australia
Goods means the product/s accompanied by this warranty and purchased in Australia
Domestic Use means personal and/or household family use only (12 months)
Commercial Use means any usage outside a residential household (3 months)
Red Label Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In addition to any rights and remedies you may have under other laws relating to the Goods, we provide you with the following warranty:
- If, during the first 12 months of Domestic Use from the date of purchase, or during the first 3 months if the Goods have been used for Commercial Use, there is a defect in the Goods due to improper workmanship or material, we will repair, provide replacement parts or replace the Goods without charge. Any replacement parts or products is warranted only for the time remaining on the original Warranty Period.
- We are not obliged to replace the Goods under clause 1 if the Goods have been improperly used, operated, repaired, damaged, abused, installed, tampered with by unauthorised persons or not maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If the Goods consist of a number of accessories, we may choose to only replace the defective accessory.
The warranty provided under clause 1 is limited to repair or replacement of the Goods only. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- - consequential loss or any other loss or damage caused to property or persons arising from any cause whatsoever;
- - damage to consumable items;
- - damage arising from normal wear and tear.
- In order to claim under this warranty you must, within the Warranty Period, return the Goods to the Place of Purchase, together with the original proof of purchase.