Tradequip 1050 Parts Washer 15 Litre
Perfect for Mobile Mechanics - 240V 5W pump is suitable for 12V to 240V Inverters
This top quality TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" small parts washer is perfect for cleaning down most components prior to assembly. It is designed and manufactured to TradeQuip Quality Standards and has a very sturdy steel construction and quality enamelled finish. The unit has a built in replacement cleaning fluid filter and easy maintenance 240V cleaning fluid pump. Fitted with "Standards Australia Approved" 10Amp plug and cable.
Getting the old parts clean is one of the first task on most jobs, and one of the most important. Whether you are rebuilding an engine, cleaning a carburetor, or refurbishing suspension components, there is no better way to scrub off years of grease and gunk. This washer fits in workshops and mobile vans where space is a premium, yet it’s still big enough for most parts. Just add 6-15 litres of cleaning fluid made up of water based TradeQuip Parts Cleaning fluid, plug it into an electrical outlet and make short work of grease and grime. Heavy duty construction with a steel lid and built in short circuit protection. The pump features a spigot that can be adjusted to an almost infinite variety of positions. Measuring approximately 400 x 200mm, it can easily be lifted and moved about, even when full of fluid.
*Warning: For use with aqueous (water) based solutions only. Petroleum based cleaning fluids are harmful and will damage the pump and void the warranty.
- Sturdy metal construction
- Quality enamelled gloss finish
- Enclosed "High Volume" electric pump and fully screened pump housing
- Built-in replaceable pump inlet filter
- Chromed flexible metal fluid delivery pipes
- Benchtop model ideal for small parts and mobile mechanics
- Immersion soaking when parts cleaning shelf removed
- Non welded one-piece tank
- Suitable for use with aqueous water based cleaning fluids
- Replacement parts available
- Tank Capacity: 15 Litres
- Minimum Fluid Level 6 Litres
- Maximum Fluid Level 15 Litres
- Power Requirement: 240V/50Hz/0.5A (5Watt)
- Pump Volume: 3.15 litres per min
- Tank Size: 400(L) x 200(W) x 200(D)mm
- Weight: 7kg
- Carton: 470 x 360 x 250mm