Tradequip 2906T Garage Jack 3000kg Low Profile COMING SOON ORDERS TAKEN
Tradequip 2906T Garage Jack 3000kg Low Profile
Tested in Australia Meets Mandatory AS2615:2016
This TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Professional Quality low profile 2906T Garage Jack with twin piston ‘quick lift’ technology provides extra lift per pump of the handle. Fast lowering two-piece twist handle is fitted with a foam bumper preventing possible panel damage when being pumped. With a knurled steel handle for a steady grip and a solid, rolled edge welded steel construction, this heavy duty quick lift dual pump garage jack is built to last.
- Tested in Australia ensuring full compliance with Mandatory Australian Standard AS2615:2016
- Professional quality rugged steel construction
- Low profile and deep reach
- 1400mm long handle for deeper reach
- Dual pump lift technology for a quicker lift
- Internal bypass valve overload protection
- Lead-free paint finish to ensure a long lasting finish and prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant
- Protective foam handle cover prevents vehicle damage
- Safe Working Capacity: 3,000kg
- Minimum Height: 118mm
- Maximum Height: 488mm
- Handle Length: 1400mm
- Front Castors: 90mm diameter - 40mm width
- Rear Castors: 60mm diameter - 25mm width
- Saddle Diameter: 115mm
- Dimensions: 670mm(L) x 380mm(W) x 170mm(H)
- Weight: 43kg
NOTE: This Garage Jack must only be used on hard level surfaces and be free to roll during lifting and lowering. DO NOT get under a vehicle that is only supported by this Garage Jack. ALWAYS USE JACK STANDS!
WARNING: Always ensure the vehicle wheels are chocked before lifting.This Garage Jack is a lifting and lowering device only and is designed for lifting part of the total vehicle. Do not move or dolly the vehicle whilst the vehicle is on this Garage Jack.
For professional heavy duty use on truck, agriculture, construction, mining, automotive, and marine applications where lifting and lowering is required.