EMAX MIG-350GDL Pulse Gas Shielded Welding Machine 3 PHASE FREE AUST METRO FREIGHT
EMAX MIG-350GDL Pulse Gas Shielded Welding Machine 3 Phase
Pulse Mig welding is a contactless process. Pulse Mig welders operate by forming one droplet of molten material on the end of the electrode wire with each pulse. Once a droplet is formed a calculated amount of current is added to push that one droplet across the arc and into the weld pool. The transfer of these droplets occurs through the arc, one droplet per pulse. Overall Pulse Mig machines are designed to provide a splatterless process that will run at a lower heat input than spray or globular transfer methods. The use of pulse welders is gaining traction due to the cost reduction of these machines in recent years.
- Possessing MIG/MAG, MMA, LIFT TIG functions.
- Big colorful LCD screen, operation friendly interface.
- Supports 4 languages versions.
- Supports 18 sets of data memory.
- Synergic control.
- Dual-pulse function, perfect for aluminum welding.
- Supports 200mm & 300mm spools.
- 2T/4T function.
- 4-drive feeder.
- IGBT inverter technology, reliable performance.
- Over current & heat protection.
- 2 Year Warranty.
|Rated Input Voltage||V||AC 380V±15% 50/60|
|Rated Input Power||KVA||213.9|
|Output Current Range||A||MIG:40-350
|Feeding mode||–||All in one|
|Wire feeding speed||M/min||2-18|
|Welding plate thickness||MM||0.5-6|
|Feeding wire diameter||Φ||0.8-1.2|