Chemtools CT-R14-400 Silicone Dielectric Grease
Chemtools CT-R14-400 Silicone Dielectric Grease 400g
Silicone Dielectric Grease offers excellent dielectric properties with extreme high and low temperature capabilities, water resiliency, and oxidation resistance. It has a high drop point, is non-solidifying, and remains tacky upon application.
R14 reduces friction, protects from corrosion, and can be used as a long-term lubricant for plastics and rubbers. It is an excellent moisture barrier or seal, and works well as a mould release agent.
R14 is highly recommended for:
- Reducing friction between plastics and rubbers, increasing the life of vacuum seals, o-rings, belts, and non metal-to-metal moving components with regular use
- Maintenance of heavy machinery, such as farming and mining equipment, protecting parts from wear and corrosion
- Shielding from moisture and creating a rust-proof barrier or seal
- Lubricating taps and valves
- Waterproofing high voltage insulators and electrical wiring