Tradequip 3053 Blasting Hood
Protect eyes and face from "rebounding" abrasive particles by wearing our TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Abrasive Blasting Hood. Work safe and sound inside this rugged, comfortable, sandblasting hood that's ideal for many abrasive-blasting applications.
- Durable fabric and synthetic-leather construction
- Large 110mm x 55mm acrylic viewing plate
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased airflow
- NOT for respiratory protection
Health and Safety Warning
Abrasive Blasting emits abrasive particles under pressure. Blast hoods are designed to protect the eyes and face of user from abrasive particles.
Abrasive Blasting Hoods do not protect the operator from the dust. Adequate respiratory mask, eye and body protection must be worn during use. Inhalation of silica particles can cause cancer and other deadly diseases. Always wear appropriate Aust Standards approved respiratory protection when using abrasive-blasting equipment.
NOTE: We recommend the use of personal protective equipment. Always wear a respiratory filter or mask over your mouth when operating this unit. You will create a cloud of abrasive media material and debris which should not be inhaled.
- Hose ID: 12mm
- Tank Dimensions: 508(H) x 305(Ø)
- Nett Weight: 19kg
- Carton: 770 x 420 x 370mm
- Weight: 21kg