Tradequip 1015 Workshop Fan Pedestal 750mm
WORKSHOP FAN PEDESTAL 750MM
- Brand: TradeQuip
This TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Oscillating Pedestal Fan is powered by a vented, steel-cased 3-speed 240V 280W motor that delivers 300m³ per min. High-temperature resettable thermal auto-reset and durable bearings allow operation in high temperatures. Non-corroding aerodynamically balanced cast aluminum blades allow quiet operation. Has 15° fan head tilt and a double-locking guard so the fan can be aimed wherever necessary. Exceeds Aust Standards requirements.
The "TradeQuip Made for the Trade" range of workshop fans are heavily constructed industrial duty quality fans ideal for cooling large open workshop areas in the hottest Australian climates. These are more powerful and reliable than most other fans in this price bracket!
Rugged Construction and Materials
- Built with a strong all-metal structure and chromium steel grill for long lasting reliability
- The fully enclosed motor provides years of reliable service by preventing the build-up of dust and debris in vital areas
- The 280W thermally protected direct drive motor runs on less power and requires less maintenance compared to other motors
Expected Performance, Day In and Day Out
- This TradeQuip Workshop Fan delivers 300m³ per min of airflow, cooling, drying, or ventilating large areas fast
- Fully adjustable tilting fan head and pedestal up to 1760mm. so you can raise fan head or lower where you need it
- TradeQuip fans are designed for more regular use and applications to meet the needs of professionals and industrial users alike
- Built with safety in mind this TradeQuip fan meets Australian and New Zealand standards requirements
- Thermally protected enclosed direct drive motor is protected from dust and debris to provide years of reliable service
- Direct drive motor is rugged and dependable, requiring less power and less maintenance compared to other motors
- Durable all-metal construction with black finish, chromium (finger safe) steel grille
- Aerodynamically balanced 3 spoke aluminium blades for maximum airflow and motor efficiency
- Adjustable tilt to direct air where you need it
- Cast Iron heavy duty base for stability
- 3 Speed Fan Control
- Oscillating or Fixed
- Metal Oscillating Gears
- Conforms to Australian and New Zealand Standards
- Motor: 240V/50Hz/280W 3 Speed
- Fan Blade: Cast Alloy 750mm 3 Blades
- Noise Level: 86dB(A)
- Air Delivery: 300m³/min
- Oscillating Angle: 0º to 90º
- Adjustable Height: 1235 to 1760mm (Blade Centre)
- Nett Weight: 21kg
- Carton: 840 x 840 x 180mm
- Gross Weight: 23kg
This equipment is intended to be used for cooling industrial or trade workshop/office environments by airflow circulation. Best used to cool when directed at a small area.
This product is an Industrial Product and not suitable for household use.
About the TradeQuip brand
The 'TradeQuip' brand of workshop equipment, is designed for use in a demanding workshop environment by professional users. With proven and trusted “Made for the Trade” reliability, 'TradeQuip' branded products offer the very best in performance for an affordable price. All backed by a 1year trade guarantee across 1,000+ distributors Australia wide.