Tradequip 1026 Workshop Fan Wall Mount 750mm
WORKSHOP 1026 FAN WALL MOUNT 750MM
This TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Oscillating Wall Mounted Fan is powered by a vented, steel-cased 3-speed 240V 280W motor that delivers 300m³ per min . High-temperature resettable thermal auto reset and durable bearings allow operation in high temperatures. Non corroding aerodynamically balanced cast aluminium blades allow quiet operation. Has 15° fan head tilt and double-locking guard so fan can be aimed wherever necessary. Exceeds Australian Standards requirements. The "TradeQuip Made for the Trade" range of workshop fans are heavily constructed industrial duty quality fans ideal for cooling large open workshop areas in the hottest Australian climates. These are more powerful and reliable than most other fans in this price bracket!
Rugged Construction and Materials
- Built with a strong all-metal structure and silver metal-coated grill for long-lasting use
- The fully enclosed motor provides years of reliable service by preventing the build-up of dust and debris in vital areas
- The 280W direct drive motor runs on less power and requires less maintenance compared to other motors
Expected Performance, Day In and Day Out
- This TradeQuip Workshop Fan delivers 300m³ per min of airflow, cooling, drying, or ventilating large areas fast
- Fully adjustable tilting fan head. so you can raise direct the fan head lower where you need it
- TradeQuip fans are designed for more regular use and applications to meet the needs of professionals and industrial users alike
- Cast Aluminium 3 Spoke Fan Blade
- Adjustable Tilt
- Cast Iron heavy duty base for stability
- High Air Flow
- 3 Speed Fan Control
- Oscillating or Fixed
- Metal Oscillating Gears
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket
- Conforms to Australian and New Zealand Standards
- Motor: 240V/50Hz/280W 3 Speed
- Fan Blade: Cast Alloy 750mm 3 Blades
- Noise Level: 86dB(A)
- Air Delivery: 300m³/min
- Oscillating Angle: 0º to 90º
- Nett Weight: 13kg
- Carton: 820 x 820 x 195mm
- Gross Weight: 15kg
This equipment is intended to be used for cooling industrial or trade workshop/office environments by airflow circulation. Best used to cool when directed at a small area.
This product is an Industrial Product and not suitable for household use.
About the TradeQuip brand
The 'TradeQuip' brand of workshop equipment, is designed for use in a demanding workshop environment by professional users. With proven and trusted “Made for the Trade” reliability, 'TradeQuip' branded products offer the very best in performance for an affordable price. All backed by a 1year trade guarantee across 1,000+ distributors Australia wide.