Tradequip 2015 12,000kg Bottle Jack - Squat
Fits Where Other Jacks Don't
The low profile design of this hydraulic jack fits underneath tight spots. The jack drops down to just 180mm at its lowest point, making it ideal for use in automotive and ag repair shops, and other small spaces.
Versatility And Portability To Match Your Needs
Attain the proper work height with the 100mm hydraulic lift range, and then do some fine tuning to get your load exactly where you want it — the knurled heat-treated pad with 70mm screw adjustment offers the versatility you need. A convenient steel carrying handle makes it easy to transport the jack to any location.
Use It Day In And Day Out
The stubby bottle jack is the perfect choice for everyday vertical lifting in a variety of environments. A lead-free paint finish covers the surface to ensure long-lasting wear and to help prevent rust. The paint is oil-, grease- and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put this jack to work.
- Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads provide non-abrasive leak-free, durable performance
- Fabricated from hard-cast steel with heat-treated critical stress areas
- Unique cross-type forged release valve assures positive load control
- Overload protection
- Convenient welded carry handle
- Capacity: 12,000kg
- Hydraulic Lift: 100mm
- Adjustable Height: 70mm
- Minimum Height: 180mm
- Maximum Height: 350mm
- Base Area: 157 x 134mm
- Handle: 500 x 20mm
- Carton: 148 x 142 x 190mm (plus handle)
- Gross Weight: 7kg